samsung Mobile.....

Here you find the details of all the Mobile phone available in nepal of samsung .....

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We need to do something now.

Posted by anil verma on Thursday, Dec 2, 2009
Dear all,

Today, I had a discussion with somebody regarding Buddha's birthplace and he later on sent a document to me via email. The document is nine pages long, so I am not being able to paste it as a whole. So, I am pasting the first page only. I can forward the whole document if you want. You just let me know your email address. This document is written by Ajit Kumar Tripathi, who belongs to the government of Orissa. His email address is: ajitktripathy@hotmail.com

I have not read the whole document, I just want to share with you all first, I just have read the first page. The last line of the document says "When the same Sakyas Kolas are still found exclusively in Orissa, and when Mallas (Malias), the true worshippers (Upasakas) of Buddha are found in great numbers in Kapileswar near Bhubaneswar, will it not be ridiculous to put the birth place of Buddha in the Tarai region of Nepal? Would the historians answer this question?" Isn't it ridiculous ?

Whats going on in Nepal ? Does nepali government know about this issue ? Why are our ministers silent when Indian officers are publishing these sorts of papers ? Are our politicians concerned about their power and position only ? Or they just want to sell Nepal to India ?

Its the matter of our existance friends. Please speak and lets discuss about this. The first page of the document is as follows:

No comments: